The HI991001 meter features a large multi level LCD screen which displays both pH and temperature readings simultaneously with 0.01 pH resolution and an accuracy of ±0.02 pH. The LCD screen also has indicators for calibration status and stability, as well as on-screen tutorial messages. The HI991001 has many advanced features that are found in more expensive portable instrumentation including automatic calibration, buffer recognition, and temperature compensation. The battery percent level is displayed at start up alerting the user to the remaining battery power that is available.
HI12963 pH Electrode with Quick Connect DIN Connector
The HI991001 is supplied with the pre-amplified titanium body pH/temperature electrode. The titanium body is resistant to many aggressive chemicals including those used in plating and chemical manufacturing. The titanium body acts as a matching pin that, together with the built-in amplifier, will help reduce the effects of electrical noise on the high impedance pH measurement. Examples of sources of electrical noise include rectifiers, motors and ballasts.
The HI12963 pH electrode also features an extractable cloth junction. The extractable cloth junction of the HI12963 allows for the renewing of the junction. Simply extract ⅛” of the junction by pulling on the junction will expose a new portion. Any clogging that was present will be cleared and the response time will be back to normal extending the life of the pH electrode.
- Titanium body that is resistant to harsh chemicals
- Pre-amplified and matching pin for resistance to electrical noise
- Extractable cloth junction to clear any clogging
- Built-in temperature sensor for automatic temperature compensated readings
- Designed to float if accidentally dropped in a tank
Expanded pH Range
- pH range is from -2.00 to 16.00 pH
Automatic Two-Point Calibration
- One or two-point calibration is automatic to two selectable buffer sets (4.01, 7.01 and 10.01 or NIST 4.01, 6.86, and 9.18).
Automatic Temperature Compensation
- All readings are compensated for variations in temperature
- Temperature displayed in ℃ or ℉ along with pH reading
- Meter displays a clock tag that will disappear when the reading has achieved stability
- Freezes reading on the display to allow recording of measurement
BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Meter will automatically shut off if there is not enough power to get an accurate measurement
Battery % level at startup
Low Battery Indicator
- When the level is below 5%, the battery symbol on the LCD blinks to indicate a low battery condition.
- Meter automatically shuts off after 8 minutes of non-use to maximize battery life