- Designed with mounting holes built into a rugged base, BL7916 is simple to install. All of the controls and pump assemblies are conveniently located on the front of the unit.
- A proportional control slows down the stroke rate as the measured value approaches the user selectable set points, avoiding overdosage of chemicals. This feature makes the pump’s dosing more accurate, saves chemicals and eliminates unnecessary and costly corrections to your process, especially with slow reacting chemicals.
- BL7916 is housed in rugged, fiber-reinforced polypropylene IP55 rated casings to protect from hazardous spills and splashes. PVDF, FPM/FKM and PTFE materials are used for all parts that come into contact with liquid to resist corrosion caused by chemicals.
Isolated Recorder Output
- To enhance troubleshooting and the ability to record data while monitoring, simply attach a recording device to the instrument’s 4 to 20 mA output contacts, conveniently located on the front panel, to obtain a copy of the results on demand.
Simple Pump Action
- A positive displacement solenoid with few moving parts makes the BL7916 more reliable than motor driven pumps since there is no rotating parts, gears or cams; drastically reducing any chance of mechanical failure.
Auxiliary Dosing Contacts
- Allows the user to attach a mixer or priming pump that is activated only when the pump is dosing.