Panel mounted process meters can be mounted in custom panels that are built by System Integrators and Engineers. The HI510-01 is a complete kit to mount the ½ DIN HI510 Universal Controller (not included) into a panel. All wiring connections are made inside the panel to the meter. The HI510 controller has a hinged front door for the wiring connections and termination is made with extractable terminal blocks.
The HI510-01 includes screws and brackets with a rubber gasket to ensure a watertight seal between the controller and panel face.
- Brackets are shown attached to the HI510 universal controller (sold separately).
- Four screws with washers are used to attach the bracket to the meter.
- Four screws are used to secure the meter in the opening for a ½ DIN controller.
- Shown is the HI510 universal controller (sold separately) mounted in a panel.
- A rubber gasket is used between the meter and panel to ensure a waterproof seal with the panel.