The HI10532 HALO® Wireless pH electrode for emulsions incorporates Bluetooth® Smart technology with an application-specific design. This electrode is made for measuring the pH of emulsions, slurries and other viscous samples that would be very difficult with a standard pH electrode. There are several features that make it ideal for measuring the pH of emulsions.
Low Temperature Glass Formulation
Low Temperature (LT) glass Low temperature glass for fast stabilization and more accurate results at lower temperatures.
Triple Ceramic Junction
The triple ceramic junction allows a higher flow rate of electrolyte from the reference cell into the measurement sample. The increased flow provides greater continuity between the reference electrode and the indicating electrode.
Conical Glass Tip
The conical shaped tip design allows for penetration into solids, semi-solids, and emulsions for the direct measurement of pH in a variety of products.
Display of pH and temperature updated every second. Readings are automatically saved to a history file every hour, limited only by the available memory on the device.
Fluid, Dynamic Graphing
Measurements can be displayed alone on the display, with tabulated data, or as a graph. The graph can be panned and zoomed with pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing.
GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Displays date and time of current calibration, offset, and average slope, along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer.
Calibration Reminder & Measurement Alarms
The Hanna Lab App alerts you when HALO needs calibration or if a measurement threshold is exceeded.
Log & Share Data
Saved log files may be annotated with measurement-specific information. Data is easily shared via email in CSV format.
Help & Tutorials
Demo mode helps you explore features of the Hanna Lab App. General app information, HALO information, pH tutorial, maintenance tutorial, and contact information are available in help.
Up to five-point pH calibration with seven standard pH buffers available
- Alerts you when HALO pH meter for beer needs calibration
- Appropriate preprogrammed calibration buffer set for application specific Halo pH electrodes
- Displays pH and temperature updated every second
Basic Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Displays date and time of current calibration along with offset and average slope
- Displays date and time of current calibration, offset and average slope along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer
Fluid, dynamic graphing
- Measurement can be displayed with tabulated data or as a graph. The graph axes may be expanded using pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing
- Alerts you if the measurement threshold is exceeded
One button sample tagging
- Pressing either the icon in the Hanna Lab App or button on the HALO will tag sample data for easy reference
Data logging with custom annotations
- Saved log files may be annotated with measurement specific information
- Data is autosaved every hour
Four ways to save and share data:
- All data since last autosave
- Annotations only
- All data within a timed interval
- Annotations only within a timed interval
Share data via email in CSV format
Help and tutorials:
- Demo mode to help explore features of the Hanna Lab App
- General app information
- General HALO information
- pH tutorial
- Maintenance tutorial
- Contact information