Measure pH/mV (pH) or mV/Rel. mV (ORP) with Temperature
HI6221 is a streamlined benchtop meter with a large touch screen display, comprised of a housing and an integrated pH / ORP measurement module.
Compact and easy to operate, the benchtop meter is delivered with Hanna Instruments HI1131B double junction combination pH electrode, together with HI7662-TW temperature probe.
HI1131B is a glass body, double junction, refillable pH electrode with an indicating sensor made of High Temperature (HT) glass. The double junction reference and HT glass design allow the HI1131B to be used in a wide variety of applications including samples with metals and elevated temperatures. Probe connection to the unit is secured through a galvanically isolated BNC connection. HI7662-TW stainless steel temperature probe allows the meter to automatically temperature compensate (ATC) pH measurements.
This system responds to a complex range of measurement and monitoring requirements, providing accuracy, reproducibility, and reliability. HI6221 is supplied with an electrode holder that has a flexible arm. The holder can be mounted quickly and provides secure support for electrodes while taking measurements in sample containers.
- 7-inch capacitive touch screen with multi-touch support
- Capacitive touch back, home and system menu keys
- User-friendly icons and symbols allow users to easily navigate and interpret the instrument functions.
- The user can select between five different views:
- Basic measurement configuration
- Simple GLP with calibration information
- Full GLP with electrode status and calibration point details
- Live updated, interactive graph
- Tabulated data with date, time, and notes
- Measure pH/mV (pH) or mV/Rel.mV (ORP) with temperature
- Application-specific profiles allow quick and direct measurement without the need to update the sensor and system settings
- Active log during measurement o Measurement stability indicator (using the Stability Criteria setting)
- Reading modes: direct and direct/autohold
- Temperature compensation can be Automatic (using temperature probe) or set manually
- Audible and/or alarm messages for measurements outside of predefined limits
- Galvanic isolation for pH/ORP measurement
- 5-point pH calibration with automatic recognition for standard buffers (Hanna and NIST buffers)
- Choice of standard or custom buffers for calibration
- Non-volatile memory saves data and settings
- Data log collection of at least 1, 000, 000 data points (with time and date stamp)
- Logging types: manual, automatic, autohold
- Sample ID for manual and Autohold data
Connectivity features & services
- Transfer logged data to a USB thumb drive
- Log files that include measurements and calibration data (as .csv file)
- FTP and email for log export via Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection
- USB type A for USB stick, keyboard, and printer
- USB type C for USB stick and PC connection
Help section for meter guidance
- Video support presentation of main functionalities
Customize calibration options such as Last Calibration, Automatic, semi-automtic or manual calibration, First Calibration Point, daily or periodic Calibration Reminder, and buffer Groups.
Capacitive touch screen with multi-touch support
The benchtop unit has a 7-inch color display with 800 x 480p resolution. The capacitive, multi-touch screen supports video playback and data plotting.
System Menu key
This key will enter the system menu where User accounts, System Settings, and Logging can be configured. The Help menu is also accessed on the system menu screen.
Measurement setup menu
Opens sensor setup parameters.
When Direct/Autohold is selected, measurement reading is held on display when measurement stability is reached. This option removes the subjective nature of stability as a measurement that has not reached equilibrium will not be used.
When not selected, sample measurements are displayed continuously.
HI6221 is supplied with:
- HI1131B pH electrode; HI7662-TW temperature probe
- pH calibration starter kit consisting of:
- pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet (2 pcs.)
- pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet (4 pcs.)
- pH 10.01 buffer solution sachet (2 pcs.)
- HI700601 electrode cleaning solution sachet (2 pcs.)
- HI7082 3.5M KCl electrolyte solution (30 mL)
- HI764060 electrode holder
- Capillary pipette
- 24 VDC power adapter
- USB-C to USB-A cable
- Quick reference guide with instrument quality certificate.